The Awards recognize and celebrate outstanding performance of local businesses across the Bayside area.
Why should I enter my business?
How would winning an award for being the “best in Bayside” benefit your business?
- By attracting new customers and staff?
- In establishing greater credibility with prospective customers and suppliers?
- Increasing respect from your peers?
It’s free to enter, simply complete a form!
- A business self-nominates to be included in The Awards.
- The submitted form is reviewed by a panel of independent judges.
- The judges visit the finalists.
- Notified finalists will be supplied with promotional display material.
- Winners are announced at a prestigious Gala Dinner.
The Bayside Business Awards are organised by Bayside Rotary Clubs (Beaumaris, Brighton, Brighton North, Hampton & Sandringham) and the Bayside Business Network.
We are supported by Bayside Council.
2019 was our first year, showing an astonishing number of entries.
The Awards are for small and medium-sized organisations in the Bayside area and must be;
- Registered, majority owned and operated within Bayside Council Municipality
- In operation for a minimum of 2 years as of 30 June 2020