All businesses must submit their entry by completion of a 2020 BBEA Nomination Application form to be considered eligible.
By entering, you agree to receive correspondence from the Awards Program organisers during the term of the Awards Program.
Businesses must meet the following eligibility criteria in order to enter the Bayside Business Excellence Awards.
Each business must:
- Be registered, majority owned and operated within Bayside Council Municipality
- Have been operating for a minimum of 2 years as of 30 June 2020
- Have a registered ABN
- Be in one of the categories (as indicated above)
- Complete the Application Form in full
- Submit the Application Form prior to application closing date
- Be financially viable
- Not have previously (or during the judging phase) gone into administration, receivership, liquidation or bankruptcy, or been the subject of legal proceedings or malpractice suit.
- If elected as a finalist, the business owner/director or senior executive must be prepared to substantiate all information as submitted to the satisfaction of the judging panel appointed. (Confidentiality Agreement if appropriate)
If any of the following is applicable to your business and or its associates, the business will be automatically excluded from submitting an entry:
- Members of the BBEA Committee’s, Sponsors, Media Partners, Judging Panel.
- Participating Members of: Rotary Clubs of Brighton, North Brighton, Hampton,
- Bayside Council management and/or employees
- A government agency
- Have entered into any form of franchise/franchisee agreement in respect of the business referred to in the nomination application or a related party or
associate of the entrant.
All information submitted on the application form must be true and correct at the time of submission.
The Awards Program organisers and judges, at their sole discretion, reserve the right to declare an applicant ineligible. All ineligible applicants will be notified accordingly.